Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Coding...

Well my little game has progressed slightly. I've now got 3 kinds of enemies with proper wait timers, and some nice abstraction going on there. I realize now that my code is utter crap, and that I should have planned things out a little better. I suppose it's time for me to make a semblance of a menu system, and maybe a pause button or something. The boss will come later, as will the enemies shooting back and the wave cannon.

I've also decided that I'll go to Ubisoft on Monday next week instead of friday that the GF needs a ride to the train station. Ironically, somewhere that I would have been going. I'll probably write the HR department an email beforehand explaining that I'll be showing up, and that not throwing me out of the building would be appreciated.

In other news I've been reading Izzle pfaff lately. Which by the way, is absolutely hilarious. Sure it doesn't beat the off-colour rants and jokes of bash, but at least it's mostly work safe. Myself not having any penis jokes, or hilarious bathroom stories posted here, I don't think that he'll be linking to me any time soon. Too bad, seems like a cool guy.

No comments: