Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Bollocks and Such

Well the plan to go to Ubisoft didn't work out so well. They' pretty much turned me down on the spot. I didn't even get to speak to an HR rep. Oh well, at least the train part was fun, and first class on the way back was totally worth it.

I've got a job offer from Ross Video, I'm thinking I'll take it. I've basically given myself until Friday to make up my mind. It's a good place, good pay, but it's a lot of work, and I won't get to slack off as much. That as you may know, is something that I dearly enjoy doing.

I'm having lots of fun in the WoW expansion pack, I hit level 63 last weekend, and I'd like to hit 65 this weekend. Though things aren't really going fast enough with my girlfriend constantly interrupting my play time. That's a good thing mind you, I'd rather have my girlfriend than play, but it is still slowing down my questing and leveling. The money rate, experience rate, damage rate, drop rate, and nearly everything are totally awesome. I can't say enough how much fun it is, how how much of a sense of accomplishment it gives to finish a quest or two.

So as you may have guessed, I'm bored at work right now. I've already exhausted my supply of places to read on the internet. I'm down to either playing sudoku or whizzball. There's also this carefully crafted blog entry that I can work on. All the other coops either weren't here or were too busy to go to lunch and play some pool, so I had to eat lunch at my desk. Quite the boring prospect.

I'm thinking that I might just write a very long blog post, or maybe make the wikipedia entry for the Barrhaven movie, or make some plans for some engineering project, or maybe I'll even write a short erotic story, that could be moderately entertaining. I dunno, maybe I'll just keep playing whizzball until I'm in the top 50000, or the top 10000. If only they didn't lock out my usernames from other computers, then I'd be right at the top of the charts. Now that I think of it, I should definitely think of what I'm getting my mom for her birthday, and what I'm going to do for valentines day. But that's all boring... Oh well, maybe something interesting will come up. Something that doesn't involve removing #ifdefs.

No comments: